New Zealand Offshore Services
Ross Holmes Lawyers establish and administer:
We can only assist where the purpose is asset protection, and cannot assist if the purpose is taxation evasion or avoidance.
By using the latest technology, our fees are very competitive.
The benefits of New Zealand as an Offshore Financial Centre
The benefits of New Zealand as an Offshore Financial Centre are:
6. No audit of the accounts of the Offshore Trust or LP is required.
7. The trust and LP can access a number of New Zealand's Taxation treaties.
8. The costs are lower than in many tax haven jurisdictions.
9. New Zealand is a reputable country, with a stable political and economic environment.
10. The New Zealand trustee and other law applicable to such trusts and LP's is similar to those widely known and used in other Commonwealth jurisdictions. New Zealand's Trustee Act 1956 and the English rules of equity permit well structured modern trusts.
11. There are well developed communication, business and commercial infrastructure and a high standard of professional services in New Zealand.
12. New Zealand is not a party to the numerous treaties and conventions of the European states.
13. The assets/investments of the Offshore Trust or LP can be held outside New Zealand on behalf of the Trust by a custodian trustee/investment manager to provide security.
14. Requests for information can be made by Government agencies under the requirements of specific legislation).
If you are not our clients call the experts at Ross Holmes Lawyers for afree 30 minute appointment