In our work with property purchasers, and those arranging loans, we have found that the four common mistakes which people make when arranging finance are:
- Not obtaining loans structured for your circumstances.
- Failing to negotiate the best finance terms with lenders.
- Failing, where neccessary to enlist the services of a mortgage broker to negotiate the best finance terms with lenders, and to give you advice on how best to structure the loan(s).
- Getting no, or inadequate, guidance from their lawyer on the borrowing process. There is no need for you to make these mistakes.
Please click on the links of interest to the right:
You need to instruct property lawyers, such as ourselves, to assist you with your borrowing.
See a property law expert
You need to instruct a property lawyer, such as ourselves, to assist you with your borrowing. We would like to offer you a half hour, free, no obligation session to discuss your borrowing. Please call us now on + 09 415 0099 or email us on email@example.com for an appointment on at date and time that suits you. For clients who live out of Auckland we can hold meetings via skype or telephone.
- If you are borrowing, you can come and see one of our property law experts for 30 minutes without cost. We can relate everything we know to your personal situation.
- We are here to support you as required through your borrowing.
- We look forward to meeting you, and assisting you to purchase your borrowing.