How to start a trust
Thank you for viewing our web site.
In my work as a trust specialist I have found that the five common mistakes which people make when setting up a trust are:
There is no need for you to make these mistakes.
This page of our web site contains the information which you need in order to make an informed decision as to whether to set up a trust, and how you can avoid the five common mistakes.
Step 1. Getting started.
To do so you simply need to:
Step 2. Gain a better understanding of how a trust, as part of an asset protection plan, can assist to protect your important assets against risk by:
- Attending one of our "Solutions with Trusts" seminars; or
Our experience from dealing with thousands of trust clients over the years is that after reading this brochure, attending one of our seminars or watching our DVD you will have a far better understanding how to run the trust and make valid trustees decisions.
Step 3. See a trust expert.
We would like to offer you a one hour, free, no obligation session to discuss your unique individual situation. Please call us now on + 09 415 0099 for an appointment on at date and time that suits you. For clients who live out of Auckland we can hold meetings via skype or telephone.
Before that meeting please send us your completed questionnaire by email (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4.Our promises
1. If you have assets, or are building up assets, you come see one of our trust experts for 1 hour without cost. We can relate everything we know to your personal situation.
2. The trusts we form are no more difficult to run than your own affairs. While I studied trust law as part of my honours degree in law at University, and write the trust administration chapters for Lexis Nexis legal text book "Law of Trusts", what sets us apart from other firms is our unique detailed running instructions and draft minutes which have been developed as a result of many years of hands on experience in running my own trusts, and training my clients do so. As a result the trusts we prepare will work much the same as you presently do.
3. We are here to support you as required if you need advice. There is no need to have expensive independent trustees just in case you need advice.
4. There are no ongoing fees unless you consult us, and you are not tied to us in any way.
We look forward to meeting you, and assisting you to achieve your objectives.
If you are not our clients call the experts at Ross Holmes Lawyers for afree 30 minute appointment